Tuesday, December 9, 2008

artist statements

Well my portfolio has lots of things I done in my first semester like leading lines and rules of thirds and other things I done. My portfolio is cool I think because it’s red so I like it and its has all the projects I done so it’s cool but I like it a lot and. In this semester I learned a lot about talking pictures like I never new there was more then just taking picture o f somebody there’s a lot of things to it but I leaned how to take better pictures then I ever did.

Well I think most successful thing I did was like my haunted Chaves because like it was like real to me because I thought I was a vampire I look like one so yea that’s was the best project I did but the reason y I like it a lot is because the teeth I did it looks all bloody so that what I thought. Well wad I think I struggle with is like the rule of thirds because like I never any how it works so I think that’s what I struggle with.

Well I was going to stick with photography well I would improve is being creative because like I ant creative person but I no that’s what I have to prove one and also is like taking better pictures so yea. Well were I seen improvement is like getting all detail with my pictures like add life to it other then just a picture

No comments: